GG249 xanax 2 mg
GG249 xanax 2 mg identified as Alprazolam 2 mg and also supplied by Sandoz Pharmaceuticals Inc..
WHAT ALPRAZOLAM SANDOZ IS USED FOR
This medicine is used to treat:
• panic attacks.
It contains the active ingredient alprazolam. Alprazolam belongs to a group of medicines called benzodiazepines. These medicines are thought to work by their action on brain chemicals. Ask your doctor if you have any questions about why this medi
cine has been prescribed for you.
Your doctor may have prescribed it for another reason. This medicine may be addictive.
When you must not take Sandoz alprazolam
Do not take this medicine if you have an allergy to:
• alprazolam, the active ingredient, or to any of the other ingredients listed at the end of this leaflet under Product Description.
• any other benzodiazepine medicine. Some of the symptoms of an allergic reaction may include:
• shortness of breath
• wheezing or difficulty breathing
• swelling of the face, lips, tongue or other parts of the body
• rash, itching or hives on the skin
Ingredients GG249 xanax
• Alprazolam Sandoz 0.25mg – 0.25mg alprazolam
• Alprazolam Sandoz 0.5mg – 0.5mg alprazolam
• Alprazolam Sandoz 1mg – 1mg alprazolam
• Alprazolam Sandoz 2mg – 2mg alprazolam.
Inactive ingredients GG249 :
• microcrystalline cellulose
• maize starch
• sodium benzoate
• docusate sodium
Keep your medicine in the original container. Keep your blister pack in a cool dry place where the temperature stays below 25°C. Keep your bottle in a cool dry place where the temperature stays below 30°C. Do not store Alprazolam or any other medicine in the bathroom or near a sink. Do not leave it on a window sill or in the car. Heat and dampness can destroy some medicines.
Keep it where children cannot reach it. A locked cupboard at least one-anda-half metres above the ground is a good place to store medicines
How to take it
Swallow the tablets with a glass of water. Alprazolam Sandoz can be taken with or without food. However, side effects such as sleepiness may be reduced if you take the tablets immediately after food.